It is going to be another great day across the region.
As a cherry on top, a couple of resorts saw some fresh natural snow overnight to help set the tone for the day.
Canaan Valley and Timberline received just under four inches of natural snow, while Wisp added three inches of powder.
Snowshoe Mountain reported a fresh inch, while Winterplace recorded a trace of natural snow.
It is a warmer morning regionwide, but that is getting ready to change in a big way.
Our own Brad Panovich shared his latest skier’s forecast, and the rest of the week continues to look fantastic.
For the latest conditions, be sure to visit the Snow Reports page, but here are a couple of notable items from around the area.
- It isn’t quite status quo, but there were limited changes as far as base depths, open trails, etc. on the Snow Report this morning.
- Ober Gatlinburg shared that they are now open to the top with eight trails.
- Snowshoe added Sawmill over in the South Mountain area today as well as Cascade at Silver Creek. Look out for Upper Ballhooter and Evolution Park to be the next additions to the lineups.
- Massanutten is open for day session only today.
- As part of their normally scheduled hours, Omni Homestead has suspended operations until Thursday. They are currently operating on a Thursday-Monday schedule.
This week is shaping up to be a great end to the month.
Here are a couple of cool posts from the past couple of days.
That does it for today, but until next time, #ThinkSnow!
Like Us on Facebook! < The Best Ski Resort News Around! If you LIKE us you will automatically be eligible to win free lift tickets and other giveaways that we do all season long!
If you want to drop me an email or comment, feel free. Your thoughts, trip reports, input, suggestions or general commentaries are welcome.
Email me your thoughts, comments or any news to [email protected]