Wednesday is going to be an in-between day as we inch closer to the weekend.
Rain is moving out for a little while as we look to be somewhat dry for most of the day today as we wait for the next system to move in.
That system moves in late tonight and sets the stage for a mixed bag Thursday that could see some heavy rain, freezing rain, and even a little snow mixed in depending on where you are at.
That mixed bag of yuckiness moves out on Friday and brings in cold air with it just in time for the resorts to refresh the slopes for the weekend.
This weekend is looking pretty fantastic to play on the snow.
For Wednesday, you will find some wet snow to ride and play on as we have spring conditions out and about. We have really a day and change of milder temps before the temperature drops and we get back to winter for a few days.
If you are planning a trip to the mountains this weekend, don’t fret about this rain as there is still plenty of snow to ride on. #ThankASnowmaker for some incredible bases coming into this week.
For the full conditions report, be sure to visit the Snow Reports page, but here are a few tidbits and takeaways.
- Wolf Ridge has announced they will be closed today and Thursday, and they are planning to reopen on Friday morning.
- Bryce Resort has closed Thunder Jug and ice skating for the season.
- App Ski Mountain is hosting a special Dual Slalom event to support Wyatt Cottrell on March 6. For more information, see the Facebook post below.
- Snowshoe Mountain is hosting the Berming Man Banked Slalom this Saturday on Spruce. For more information on the event, click here.
- Today’s featured image is from Winterplace Resort.
Here are a couple of social media posts to round things up for today.
That does it for today, but until next time, #ThinkSnow!
Like Us on Facebook! < The Best Ski Resort News Around! If you LIKE us you will automatically be eligible to win free lift tickets and other giveaways that we do all season long!
If you want to drop me an email or comment, feel free. Your thoughts, trip reports, input, suggestions or general commentaries are welcome.
Email me your thoughts, comments or any news to [email protected]