As May quickly comes to an end, Bryce Resort provided an updated on social media regarding the activities and events that will be offered during the summer season.
On May 21 on Facebook, Bryce posted the below letter from GM Ryan Locher that provided updates.
“The last 9+ weeks have been an exercise in adaptation, and I believe we have done a good job in making sure that everyone who has visited the resort, either to play golf, mountain bike, or get take-out from the Copper Kettle has felt safe. We have taken extraordinary measures to comply with all the pandemic guidelines established by the Federal Government and the Commonwealth of Virginia. Those guidelines have been sent out to all our email distribution lists and are published in applicable areas of our website. Staff has been trained in disinfection and working with our guests to make sure they are complying with all the established safety guidelines. I want to thank all of you as well for being supportive of our efforts and “playing by the rules”.
– In our Food & Beverage area, The Copper Kettle continues to be Take-Out Only. The Take-Out Menu and Weekend Specials are posted here (https://bryceresort.com/copper-kettle-restaurant/) and on our social pages. If you are a member we will send you a weekly email with Menus.
– Until restrictions on indoor dining are eased, the Express Grill will remain closed
– The Golf Course is open daily from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Remember to book tee times in advance online. Please be aware that payment is credit card or member charge only. We are restricting any handling of cash.
– The Driving Range opens on Saturday, May 23. Remember to continue social distancing.
– The Mountain Bike Park opened this past weekend, and will begin regular summer hours on Monday, May 25.
-The Sports Complex/Member Pool, and Lake Laura remain closed until the Governor eases restrictions on pools and beaches.
– There will be NO summer camps this year.
– Unfortunately, for the first time in 21 years BryceFest has been CANCELED, as has the fireworks display.
-Summer Tubing, Euro Bungee, and the Rock Wall will remain closed for the summer.
-We will open our Zip-Line course once the social distancing guidelines are relaxed.
Everyday brings new challenges, but also brings us closer to being fully open as long as we continue to follow all the mandated guidelines. It is our responsibility to make sure that everyone stays safe and healthy. This is a new normal, but it doesn’t mean that we can’t continue to live our best “Bryce Life”
For more information on Bryce Resort, visit BryceResort.com.