It feels like we hit copy and paste this morning.
Today is going to feel and look a lot like Tuesday as we head into a middle of the week bluebird day for some locations.
It will be a milder Wednesday as most locations will work into the 40’s today – which in return will make for some run and playful snow today.
The best part is that we could see some light snow tonight and tomorrow morning in the northern part of the region.
Accumulations will be light, but we will never turn down fresh natural snow.
For the latest slope conditions, be sure to visit the Snow Reports page.
When I say it was a copy and paste day, I meant it on the snow report. With a couple of minor tweaks on open terrain, there were no significant changes besides updating the temperatures. Even some of the temperatures were the same as yesterday morning.
Here are a couple of notable items from around the area:
- Most resorts were able to make snow overnight to refresh the slopes. That was refresh will certainly help keep conditions awesome for today.
- Resorts that are 100% open include App Ski Mountain, Sugar Mountain, Timberline Mountain, Bryce Resort, and Massanutten Resort.
- A few resorts are ever so close to being at 100%, and those with just one or two runs shy include Beech Mountain, Cataloochee, Winterplace, Wintergreen, and Ober Gatlinburg.
- Beech Mountain is hosting The War and Treaty as part of their concert series this upcoming Saturday. Check out this story from Rolling Stone about the duo.
- Several resorts are hosting musical acts over the weekends so be sure to check out your favorite resort to see the latest happenings and schedule of performers.
- I know I sound like a broken record, but here is a weekly reminder to plan (if possible) for the weekend as we are expecting another busy weekend all across the region.
It is going to be a great day if you are able to get out and play today.
Some of the best posts from around the region to wrap things up today.
That does it for today, but until tomorrow, #ThinkSnow!
Like Us on Facebook! < The Best Ski Resort News Around! If you LIKE us you will automatically be eligible to win free lift tickets and other giveaways that we do all season long!
If you want to drop me an email or comment, feel free. Your thoughts, trip reports, input, suggestions or general commentaries are welcome.
Email me your thoughts, comments or any news to [email protected]