Save 20% on Lodging and Get Free Sunday Lift Tickets As Well as First Tracks!
Our annual Summit at Snowshoe Mountain is happening March 2nd, 3rd, and 4th and once again Snowshoe is offering discounted lodging and free lift tickets!
Perks and Benefits
20% off lodging through Snowshoe Reservations at one of the following locations:
- Expedition Station
- Highland House
- Mountain Lodge
- Inn at Snowshoe
- Free Sunday lift tickets for everyone in your group up to the maximum allowed in your room ($99 value).
- First Tracks on Sunday morning at the Soaring Eagle Lift. This is my personal favorite part of the weekend as we get 30-45 minutes where only our group gets to ski and snowboard!
- We’ll be having a party at Hoot’s on Saturday night where they usually offer some drink specials.
- You get to hang out with fellow snow lovers and all the awesome people who read the site!
Homegrown Music Festival
Also taking place that weekend is Snowshoe’s Homegrown Music Festival. A celebration of the region’s best musicians, artisans and local talent, you will be able to enjoy live music and unique games all across the mountain throughout the weekend.More Information
How to Take Part
It’s quite easy actually…
- Call Snowshoe Reservations at (877) 441-4386 and tell the specialists that you are with the Ski Southeast Summit Group or you can give them the discount code #51I0QB. They will apply the discount and get you set up with your free Sunday lift tickets as well. You must make reservations over the phone as the above code will not work online.
- Simply show up and meet up with us on the mountain! We’ll send out a couple of emails beforehand with additional information such as meet-up times and places. We’ll also let you know about the First Tracks information on Sunday.
Make sure to fill out the form below to let us know you’re coming. We’ll also use it to do some giveaways. Last year we gave away a season pass, so you’ll definitely want to submit an entry!
If you are planning on attending make sure to book a room ASAP! Like every ski area in the region, Snowshoe is having an excellent winter thus far and people are flocking there. Rooms are filling up fast so make sure to reserve your accommodations today!
We hope you all will join us! It is always a great way to wind down the season, make new friends, have some drinks, hang out in the hot tub, and most importantly…ski and snowboard. Check out some videos below from previous iterations of the Summit.