ANOTHER WARM ONE

Weather

HERE’S THE SKIER’S FORECAST FOR THE MIDATLANTIC AND SOUTHEAST RESORTS:

For WISP, TIMBERLINE & CANAAN…… Mostly cloudy skies today with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs will warm into the low 60’s. A 50% chance of rain for tonight with lows around 40 degrees. For Thursday, clouds and likely rain showers (60%) with afternoon temperatures in the middle 50’s.

SNOWSHOE…. A 60% chance of rain moves in today with highs in the upper 50’s. Cloudy and a 40% chance of rain continues tonight with lows in the middle 40’s. Slightly cooler daytime temperatures for Thursday with a high around 52 degrees and a 60% rain chance.

WINTERGREEN….. Today will bring a 20% rain chance with a possible thunderstorm and highs in the lower 70’s. An isolated shower or thunderstorm tonight with lows around 50 degrees. Clouds thicken up a bit with a 40% rain chance Thursday and a high around 70 degrees.

OBER GATLINBURG….Clouds move in for today with a 30% rain chance and a possible thunderstorm with mild highs in the lower 70’s. For tonight, temperatures fall to around 50 degrees with a 20% rain chance. A better chance of wet conditions Thursday (50%) with highs in the middle 60’s.

HERE’S THE OUTLOOK FOR THE WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS….
We’ll see partly sunny skies over the High Country today with a slight chance of a shower (20%) mainly this afternoon and temperatures in the upper 60’s. A 40% rain chance for tonight with lows in the lower 40’s. More clouds with slightly cooler temperatures Thursday and temperatures in the lower 60’s. Still a good chance of rain Friday (70%) with cooler temperatures in the 50’s.
Submitted by Meteorologist Marcus Lynch

Previous Post
This photo was taken during the Pepsi Rail Jam that took place this past weekend at Canaan Valley Resort – Photo by David Cooper
Next Post
Special Thanks to ALL Who Helped Us Have a Best Season Yet!
Author
Related Posts
Menu