A WET WEEKEND AT TIMES

Weather

HERE’S THE SKIER’S FORECAST FOR THE MIDATLANTIC AND SOUTHEAST RESORTS:

For WISP, TIMBERLINE & CANAAN…. A few more clouds to start the weekend with a 40% chance of showers, mainly for the afternoon with highs in the upper 50’s. Saturday night offers up a 50% rain chance with lows in the middle 30’s. A better chance of showers (60%) and thunderstorms on Sunday with highs in the upper 50’s.

SNOWSHOE… The weekend starts off with clouds and sun, along with an 80% chance of rain. Temperatures will warm up into the lower 50’s. For Saturday night, there’s a 60% rain chance with lows in the middle 40’s. More showers (60%) linger into Sunday with highs in the middle 50’s.

HERE’S THE OUTLOOK FOR THE WESTERN NORTH CAROLINA MOUNTAINS….
A few more clouds roll into the High Country for Saturday with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms and temperatures in the lower 60’s. Temperatures will fall off into the upper 40’s Saturday night with a 30% chance of rain showers or a thunderstorm. A 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms will stick around for Sunday with highs in the lower 60’s.
Submitted by Meteorologist Marcus Lynch

Previous Post
Foster Ramsey snapped this nice shot from Sunday at Appalachian Ski Mountain – The rider is Kris Jones – Ski Areas will end their season on Sunday, Ap
Next Post
Saturday and Sunday Look A Bit Wet – BUT FUN!
Author
Related Posts
Menu