Ski Southeast and Massanutten Resort are teaming up to host the Ski Southeast/Massanutten Resort Summit to be held Friday, Saturday & Sunday, February 9th, 10th and 11th, 2024.
2024 Ski Southeast / Massanutten Resort Summit
First of All – What is a SkiSoutheast Summit?
The simplest explanation is we have hosted summits at various ski areas over the years. The first one ever held was an impromptu 2008 Summit at Hawksnest. Then in 2009 we held a sweet, one day Summit at Beech Mountain that attracted as many as 250 fellow, snow-loving souls who joined us on the mountain for some skiing, snowboarding, hotdogs and suds. That year we also hosted the 1st Annual SkiSoutheast/Snowshoe Summit and that continued through until covid hit in 2020. That March of 2020 we held the 13th Annual SkiSoutheast / Snowshoe Summit and we had a record number (175) of attendees who booked and made the trek to hang out with us for an awesome weekend.
So, simply put, we host summits to gain the opportunity to meet up with like-minded, snow-loving people – many who have become lifelong friends.
While the itinerary for the Massanutten summit hasn’t been officially set. Here is a general idea of what you can expect.
Friday night – 7pm until close
Look for SkiSoutheast’s peeps on the trails and at the Family Adventure Park during the night session. We’ll have some stickers and maybe some beanies and hats to give away.
Saturday noon-ish at Base Camp
Join us at the umbrella bar at base of the mountain for lunch, drinks, and giveaways. SkiSoutheast.com will be giving away beanies, stickers and more. We are getting some new gear made up and plan on giving a bunch away. You’ll want to be on time or early as the freebies go quickly.
Saturday night Après’ Ski Party
More details coming on when and where. This will be a happy hour meetup – more details coming – but they will have appetizers and drink specials for us.
Sunday morning – 8:30am – First Tracks
First Tracks on Sunday morning with only Ski Southeast attendees on the mountain! Massanutten plans to open Creekside and Peak Express lifts 30 minutes early just for us! This is always a highlight of our summits!
So You Are Coming to Join Us, Right?! Here are the Details…
Where and When
Massanutten Resort in Massanutten, Virginia on February 9-11, 2024!
What is Included?
- 10% OFF any lodging booked through Massanutten using the promo code “MassSkiSoutheast24”. You can use this code online through their booking system or over the phone.
- The above promo code will also get you discounted lift tickets when you add them to your reservations – $62 weekend / $45 Friday (Normally $94 & $63). If you have offsite lodging or reservations not through Massanutten directly, you can use the promo code “SOUTHEASTSHRED24” to get 20% off lift tickets!
- Saturday Après’ Ski Party – More details coming on when and where. This will be a happy hour meetup – more details coming – but they will have appetizers and drink specials for us.
- First Tracks on Sunday morning with only SkiSoutheast attendees on the mountain! Massanutten plans to open Creekside and Peak Express lifts 30 minutes early just for us!
- SkiSoutheast will be giving away free tees, hoodies, beanies and more while supplies last to those attending.
Stay Up to Date
To ensure that we stay in touch with you…simply fill in the form below and let us know that you have BOOKED and will be attending the summit.
We will be emailing all those who have registered periodically leading up to the event to keep you informed with changes in where and when we might meet up. We will be giving away lots of SkiSoutheast freebies and you’ll not want to miss anything!