Today’s featured image is from Bryce Resort.
Sunshine is on repeat today.
After a beautiful Wednesday, Thursday is going to be almost a carbon copy except for a few clouds throughout the day at the northern resorts.
It is going to be another Chamber of Commerce-type day to be on the slopes. As good as today is going to be, tomorrow maybe even better as we look for snowmaking temperatures to return tonight for the resorts that choose to refresh the slopes.
That is going to make for some fantastic conditions for the weekend – and the forecast looks excellent as well.
We will certainly take sunshine over that underdeveloped snow yuckiness we had last week.
For the latest numbers and conditions, be sure to hop over to the Snow Reports page.
A couple of quick tidbits:
- Omni Homestead is kicking off their final weekend of the season today at noon. The Hot Springs resort is looking pretty fantastic for their final weekend of the season.
- It is Governor’s Cup Weekend at Canaan Valley. Races will be held at 10 am on both Saturday and Sunday. For more information, be sure to check out Canaan Valley’s website.
- If you haven’t had a chance, be sure to check out the virtual Runs for Buns auction by clicking here.
- Wolf Ridge is slated to reopen for the weekend on Friday at 9a, while Ski Sapphire Valley will also reopen at noon tomorrow.
- The grooms look pretty sweet this morning. Don’t forget you can check out the conditions at your favorite resort over at Resortcams.com 24/7.
- There is still plenty of snow to play on as we head into the weekend. Base depths are holding strong and I look for several resorts to make snow tonight to refresh the slopes for the weekend.
- It seems there is more availability for this upcoming weekend at the resorts, but I would still plan ahead and book tickets as soon as possible.
It is going to be a great day on the slopes, so I hope you are able to ride and slide today (or even this weekend).
Today’s social shares have a little bit of everything today – from beautiful nature shots to incredible season pass deals for next season.
It’s a great day to be at Wisp ☀️ Raise your hand if you will be on the mountain this week! 🙋♀️🙋♂️
Timberline Mountain has seen an above average amount of natural snowfall and optimal snowmaking conditions this winter….
Your chance to get your 2021/22 season pass at the lowest price of the year will be on Sunday March 14th at our Spring…
We hope you enjoy this late winter sunset over the frozen beaver ponds here in the State Park. #BeHere#canaanresort…
🚨BIG ONE DAY SALE🚨Don’t forget our Big One Day Sale goes through Monday, March 8. Save big getting your season passes…
Spring skiing is here which means nice soft snow and less frigid lift rides! It also means our hours are changing….
Another absolutely amazing day awaits us. Blue skies, seasonal temps, and plenty of snow to go around. •.•#FamilyFun •…
That does it for today, but until next time, #ThinkSnow!
Like Us on Facebook! < The Best Ski Resort News Around! If you LIKE us you will automatically be eligible to win free lift tickets and other giveaways that we do all season long!
If you want to drop me an email or comment, feel free. Your thoughts, trip reports, input, suggestions or general commentaries are welcome.
Email me your thoughts, comments or any news to [email protected]