Things are shaping up quite nicely as we head into the end of the week.
With more overnight snowmaking at most resorts, conditions are looking pretty fantastic this morning.
For the full details, be sure to visit the Snow Reports page for the details.
Timberline rejoins the party today as they are resuming operations through Sunday (with a decision beyond to be determined), and they join App Ski, Beech, Snowshoe, Sugar, and Wisp as places where you can make some turns.
Everyone with the exception of App was able to make some snow overnight. It also appears that Bryce Resort was able to make snow as they look to try and reopen things tomorrow.
Ma Nature is going to throw another slight curveball at us today as we will deal with some spring-like temperatures, but we return more to a winter feel with even a chance of natural snow over the weekend.
Glad to see the weather helping the resorts out a bit.
Here are a few notes as we slide into Thursday.
- As the calendar has turned to March, Sugar Mountain has started offering its March Madness rates. Definitely a great deal for some end-of-season runs.
- Spruce at Snowshoe is currently closed as the Mountaineer Parks crew does a rebuild today.
- Not only is Timberline reopening for play today, but they are also hosting a Pool Party Weekend on Saturday and Sunday. They have some great activities going on so be sure to check it out.
- Wisp has announced that tubing will return on Friday afternoon. Today’s featured image is from Wisp.
- Massanutten has also been able to make snow, but we haven’t heard a decision on this weekend just yet.
That does it for today. Until next time, #ThinkSnow!
Like Us on Facebook! < The Best Ski Resort News Around! If you LIKE us you will automatically be eligible to win free lift tickets and other giveaways that we do all season long!
If you want to drop me an email or comment, feel free. Your thoughts, trip reports, input, suggestions or general commentaries are welcome.
Email me your thoughts, comments or any news to [email protected]