The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Sugar getting another high speed?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
johnmelton
Beginner

At first I was looking for the April Fools reveal, but according to Liftblog and Sugar's website, Sugar is replacing Easy Street lift with a high speed quad. I hope they are planning on widening Easy Street run. Can't wait to see the crowd at the intersection of Gunthers and the offloading station.
Wanakenatransplant
Beginner

Where is that on the Sugar website? I could not find it. If it is true, that is exciting to see another new getting installed. I don't expect it will get mentioned on this website, since admin doesn't promote anything Sugar does anymore.
brigand
Beginner

Wanakenatransplant wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:44 pm Where is that on the Sugar website? I could not find it. If it is true, that is exciting to see another new getting installed. I don't expect it will get mentioned on this website, since admin doesn't promote anything Sugar does anymore.
http://www.skisugar.com/press-releases/
Wanakenatransplant
Beginner

Thanks for sharing the link.