The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

SkiCop's Add to Your Post Count Thread

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

POST for the Oldschool!

POST IT UP!

Hamme one!

:lol:
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...
MSDOG
Expert

Going to be at Beech January 2, 3, and 4. Will be my first time on the slopes since my total knee replacement 3 years ago. Been working hard to get it in shape and I think I am finally there. A little anxious about it though. May be on the bunny slopes with the Grand kids the whole time, we'll see. Dr. has given me the OK, but said the joint will not give. Will break thigh or shin bone before the joint will give.
philipwicker
Beginner

Can someone splain this thread? Its old...and long. Tried going back to the first couple of pages...just not understanding what its all about. Still new around here!
MSDOG
Expert

It's a thread for people to run up there post counts by asking stuff like 'what's this thread all about'.
spydeeTJB
Intermediate

^^Especially useful when the weather sucks!
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

philipwicker wrote:Can someone splain this thread? Its old...and long. Tried going back to the first couple of pages...just not understanding what its all about. Still new around here!
It's random posts from people to get their post count up. Notice how you are a "Beginner" and MSDOG is an "Expert". I should make some more levels.
WOOOOOO!

jt3
Intermediate

random post count post.
Old Fart
Beginner

philipwicker wrote:Can someone splain this thread? Its old...and long. Tried going back to the first couple of pages...just not understanding what its all about. Still new around here!
One more for me, from the Rockies.

Old Fart
Beginner

MSDOG wrote:Going to be at Beech January 2, 3, and 4. Will be my first time on the slopes since my total knee replacement 3 years ago. Been working hard to get it in shape and I think I am finally there. A little anxious about it though. May be on the bunny slopes with the Grand kids the whole time, we'll see. Dr. has given me the OK, but said the joint will not give. Will break thigh or shin bone before the joint will give.
Good to see you back on board post.
grinderstation
Beginner

if memory serves it was originally "waynecashs" add to your post count, but a lotta things happened then. "Skicop" was a moderator at the time and subsequently changed it to "skicop's." Suspect life and kids caught up to the Cop and at least I haven't heard much of him in quite a while, though he may keep up with others.

In the beginning most of us here were not very cognizant of message board names and we often just stupidly used our names in real life, or a pretty lame substitute. Myself included.

so there is a little history.
Last edited by grinderstation on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.