The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Anyone at cataloochee or wolf tomorrow?

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
davidski
Expert

Anyone going to cataloochee or wolf tomorrow?
jamsandwich
Expert

did you go to either? thinking about flexing the gold card and hitting both next week
Fredwiz

davidski wrote:Anyone going to cataloochee or wolf tomorrow? I wanted to find out more info about this because I have heard a lot of people say good things about it and I wanted to find out what is going on with it. very interesting.
Did anyone went? Planning to go on next week myself, just want to know how it will look like these couple of days. Thanks.
Last edited by Fredwiz on Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swamphox
Expert

Fredwiz wrote:
davidski wrote:Anyone going to cataloochee or wolf tomorrow?
Did anyone went? Planning to go on next week myself, just want to know how it will look like these couple of days. Thanks.
Engrish spam bot....nice try tho
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3