The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Good Evening

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
ToroAzul
Beginner

I'm a new member in the burbs of NW GA. This is my first real ski season that will total at mind-bending five days. I skied once in college, at night, on ice at Sky Valley; it wasn't pretty. Sky Valley was 15 years ago. I skied Sapphire once last spring and am now hooked. I'm looking to improve and get my daughter started on the slopes this week.

I love the setup here, fun stuff.

Thanks,
Matt
spydeeTJB
Intermediate

Welcome Toro! Most of us are hooked, so we understand. Including your daughter is a plus and will pay future dividends.
ROYMERCER
Intermediate

welcome aboard matt! way back in the day , say mid80's we were season pass holders at sky valley . we live in northeast georgia towards Athens and try and get in 2 or 3 trips and 9-10 days in a season.
2020-2021 days skiing
CAT= 2
APP=
WOLF=
MASSANUTTEN=
TIMBERLINE=
CANAAN VALLEY=
SAPPHIRE=1
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Welcome Matt. This form needs to move up. cant see it