The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

OK all you new lurkers Join in!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
skipink
Expert

There are only 17 members online right now and more than 200 guests, sign up and join in, it's free. Then you can jump in on the fun for next year's Summit!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Preach sista... Some may be members not logged in. Like aka your hubs. ;)
skipink
Expert

I was just hoping it was all the new people that I gave stickers to on the lift (or the hot tub).
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Hot tub time machine....

Lurkers join up. !!!
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

no one cares as long as they're unique IP's.
davidski
Expert

@skipink 273003 wrote:I was just hoping it was all the new people that I gave stickers to on the lift (or the hot tub).

stickers in the hot tub -- does the adhesive work in those conditions -- did you pre-soak them?

I've noticed all the unrealized board members as well, if you ski or ride (or want to) you really should jump in
RMacSki
Advanced

@skipink 273003 wrote:I was just hoping it was all the new people that I gave stickers to on the lift (or the hot tub).

I only log in when I have something to say.... like I WANT A STICKER!!!!! :D
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
StealthBoarder
Expert

@RMacSki 273082 wrote:I only log in when I have something to say.... like I WANT A STICKER!!!!! :D

I still have a few that I'm wanting to get rid of. I always see them at the bottom of my gear bag and think "Why do I still have these"?
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

join and get banned immediately will be the best waste of 2 minutes since you last got rick rolled.

Gibbled.
jamsandwich
Expert

Gibb'd. ****** and tinday was so last week that **** is way out in the cabbage