The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Beech Mountain

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
Tmiller72
Expert

@Ridesnow18 271161 wrote:Thanks for all the comments Dudes and Bros. By your responses sounds like you guys combined might have an IQ of a fifth grader.The wind may have been blowing your guys single wide trailers around this morning but at my house it wasn't windy. You guys should stick to being ****** bags, and not weather forecasters.

Your grammar clearly demonstrates your high IQ.
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@Ridesnow18 271161 wrote:Thanks for all the comments Dudes and Bros. By your responses sounds like you guys combined might have an IQ of a fifth grader.The wind may have been blowing your guys single wide trailers around this morning but at my house it wasn't windy. You guys should stick to being ****** bags, and not weather forecasters.

Just use common sense next time. Look at the weather forecast. Realize that its been a crappy year and they will be blowing snow as much as possible. And don't come on here and make your first post a whiny rant that bashes Beech over something that everyone knew was going to happen. It was cold and windy and they were making snow. Wah.
WOOOOOO!

skipink
Expert

I will agree that it was brutal out there, but it was not just at Beech but at all the resorts. Check out Mike's video from Yesterday at Sugar.

http://www.skisoutheast.com/videos/

At the 5 minute mark, the wind blows over guys coming off the lift on Big Red. He didn't even take the camera to the top.

The snow itself however was great.

Common sense tells you that conditions are going to be tough. We were spoiled last year with the amount of early snow so that most resorts didn't even turn on the guns in February and March. That is just not an option this year if the season is to continue. They have got to make snow every chance they get.

That's the beauty of a season pass, you don't feel cheated if you get in only a few runs. ;)

So let's start over. Hi, I'm Pink. Welcome to the board Ridesnow 18. Let's have some fun!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
Ski Bunny
Advanced

Great way to make friends. Welcome anyway.