The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Wow, I have heard it all

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
Kinnedyz5

When I got home this evening I noticed a sitation on our garbage can. We did not seperate the Recyclables good enough and were givin a ticket by the garbage police. our neihbor said he saw some guy going in our cans but did not notice it was the police. Insane, you get a ticket if it`s not seperated well enough. This is nuts.
jamsandwich
Expert

dude you mixed the cans with the glass. can't do that. we know this!
MSDOG
Expert

We mix all the stuff together in the recycling bin. Paper, glass, cans, cardboard, liquor bottles. The company separates it at the recycling plant.
yardsale
Expert

@MSDOG 268619 wrote:We mix all the stuff together in the recycling bin. Paper, glass, cans, cardboard, liquor bottles. The company separates it at the recycling plant.

i figured all you ever had in the trash was liquor bottles
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
mommehK
Expert

@yardsale 268644 wrote:i figured all you ever had in the trash was liquor bottles

C'mon now...you never read the newspaper while drinking liquor from a glass bottle, beer from a can, and eating pizza from a cardboard box, with other liquor bottles? Disappointing, YS.

(here I better put my /sarcasm tag in here before my comment is misconstrued...)
MSDOG
Expert

Liquor bottles don't go in the trash, Yard, they go in the recycle bin. There is a difference. Cardboard boxes, whether from frozen,Totinos is my favorite, or fresh bought go in the recycle bin. More times than not, more stuff is in the recycle bin and not enough in the trash can to even take out to street.
yardsale
Expert

trash is trash, whether recycled or not
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
MSDOG
Expert

Yard, you gotta move into the 'new world order'. You got landfill material, recyclable material and compost material. Nothing is trash anymore. Well, not counting some people.
yardsale
Expert

this is like arguing over whether those small skis should be called snowblades, skiblades or skiboards. same thing, different name.
MSDOG
Expert

Or yardsale, garage sale, estate sale, flea market.............