The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

WHATS UP YALL!!!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
LIVElifeWHETT
Beginner

Hey guys and gals lol just stoppin by to introduce myself.Been in NC for a little over a year here at Bragg but originally from Texas.Got into snowboarding about 2 years ago love the scene out here....PRAY FOR POW!!!! Names Kris btw:>)
Joshua8200
Intermediate

@LIVElifeWHETT 258491 wrote:Been in NC for a little over a year here at Bragg but originally from Texas.Got into snowboarding about 2 years ago love the scene out here....PRAY FOR POW!!!! Names Kris btw:>)

Thanks for your service, if you're stationed at Bragg right now. I lived down in Fayetteville for a year. My wife's from there. Her dad got stationed down there and never left.

Welcome to the board.
LIVElifeWHETT
Beginner

Thanks I appreciate it.Contrary to what people believe we dont really hear it that often anymore people are so fed up and honestly I cant blame them.Cant wait to get the season started you probably know how nice it is to get away from Fayettenam so I plan on being in the mountains every wknd like last year.:D
Joshua8200
Intermediate

You're welcome. It's definitely nice to get out of Fayetteville. I wish my wife's folks would move out of there, so that moving back there is not a possibility. Both of us want to leave in the mountains, but both of us want to be close to family too.

One nicety of Fayetteville is Redpoint climbing gym. If it weren't for being able to stay strong climbing in the gym down there for a year, even if it was a million degrees in that un-airconditioned metal building. I would have gone nuts living there
LIVElifeWHETT
Beginner

Ya that place is pretty legit but other than that this place is a crap hole.I have been going insane waiting on Pow since March.The mountains are my only escape.
mommehK
Expert

Welcome aboard! Good group of peeps up in here...some who even got their boards on some Sugar this weekend.