The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

New here

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
brownc
Beginner

Thanks for all the welcomes, Glad to be here.

@thefirewarde 256052 wrote:T-gun? Combo gun? What's your water source and compressor?

It's nice to see another snowmaker on here!

It is a combo gun. 2.3gpm 2700 psi pressure washer and the air compressor is a 3hp 12 gallon 135 psi.
thefirewarde
Beginner

That's a nice setup. I can't wait to see pics of it running!
Tman
Beginner

Welcome! I am psyched for this season to start as well!

@brownc 256374 wrote:Thanks for all the welcomes, Glad to be here.

It is a combo gun. 2.3gpm 2700 psi pressure washer and the air compressor is a 3hp 12 gallon 135 psi.

I was just wondering, wouldn't a big fan be more efficient way of spreading snow than the air compressor?
brownc
Beginner

yeah I would like to build a fan gun but dont have the time nor the money to spend on it right now. hopefully in the future .