The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Lamar rider is here

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
webbbs

Hello everyone. Just a little about myself, I have been riding for the past 5 years. I generally go riding about 3-5 times per year. I am a Virginia boarder which goes to Wintergreen (Amherst VA), Snowshoe (WV), Winterplace (WV). I grew up skiing for about 15 years. I decided I was getting bored with skiing so I decided to teach myself to board. I am now starting to get to the point that I am in need of help. I just stumbled upon this forum and WILL be joining you guys/girls at Snowshoe March 4,5,6. Can't wait to meet you folks.
skipink
Expert

Welcome and look forward to meeting you.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
Tman
Beginner

Welcome! And depending on where you are on snowboard, there are lots of resources out to learn from. I'd be more than happy to help you in any way possible.
mmmtaters
Advanced

Cheers!

Is your name Lamar or do you ride a Lamar?
SkiCop
Expert

Who is this Lamar you ride?
MSDOG
Expert

L. Q. C. Lamar.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

Oh, oh, remember Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds? Him maybe?

:D
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
webbbs

I only ride a Lamar board. I DONT ride Lamar, and I am not named Lamar, but hey that was a good guess by all. Who all is going to be at The Shoe this weekend? Look me up, I will be the one on my but more than my board. Red spyder jacket, black pants, and black board with purple and red! Just ask for Hood someone will know who you ate talking about. Its a group of 8 coming for the Summit. But hey while we ate there we are celebrating a batchlors last hoorahh! Batchlor Party.
mmmtaters
Advanced

So Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds is getting married?
SkiCop
Expert

Way to go Lamar! It must have been his limp wristed throwing style that brought victory home.