The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Hi guys and girls!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
Pathfinder
Beginner

I'm a snowboarder from the Chattanooga area, and I've been riding for about 4 seasons now. I guess I'm what some people would call an addict; or the annoying guy you work with that can't stop talking about how much snowsports rock, and will randomly bring up the subject at the 4th of July barbecue. I'm a pretty outgoing guy and I love meeting anyone with the same interests as myself. If I'm lucky maybe I'll even have someone to talk to at said barbecue. lol Its been kinda rough for me this year, I've only been able to get three trips to the slopes in so far (it sucks being a poor college kid), but I'm hoping to end my season with an epic one! Its nice to meet you guys and maybe I'll see you on the hill sometime. :D
skipink
Expert

Welcome! Hope to see you soon.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
Tman
Beginner

Hello. I'm T. I'm a snowboarding addict as well. Welcome to the board!
Zone Driven
Expert

Welcome
jamsandwich
Expert

remember, days on snow are better than nights at the bar.

...or was it the other way i around
yardsale
Expert

days on the bar are better than nights at snow
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Pathfinder
Beginner

Haha...y'all are nuts! I never drink and shred, I do enough stupid stuff as it is. lol I do believe I'm gonna like it here. Thanks for the welcome. :D
angel
Advanced

Hi!!! Where do you usually go?
Pathfinder
Beginner

I tend to frequent the Cat when I have a little money. Its probably the most solid ride that's relatively local, in my humble opinion. I go to the sacred Cloudmont quite a bit too...just to quell the cravings. I usually run down there after work. On a good year, I get to go to Winterplace or further north.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

@Pathfinder 239934 wrote:Haha...y'all are nuts! I never drink and shred, I do enough stupid stuff as it is. :D

Well work on that.

And the quote should go

remember, days on snow are better WITH nights at the bar.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"