The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

What is/was for for lunch???

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
skioutsider13
Expert

GO UM
teledave
Expert

GO VOLS!

Oh, and my wife is coming home for lunch. So I'm having a taco with a cherry bendover for dessert. Then I'm watching b'ball the rest of the afternoon.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
Josh
Expert

One day I will have a job that I don't have to work on Good Friday.
Miss Gnar
Beginner

Firehouse sub....yum
Josh
Expert

Miss Gnar wrote:
Firehouse sub....yum

again with the Firehouse! I omitted the mcdonalds, and went with chicken fajita nachos...
dj
Advanced

I'm at work today :(

Lunch was some Mexican buffet place. I ate way to much :?
SKISC
Expert

Waffle House......

patty melt, hashbrowns, and tea
MSDOG
Expert

Damn, S. Alabama gettin' their arse handed to them. I hope they fight back and win. Vols looked a little sluggish but pulled away at the end. Waiting till 6:25 for my DOGS. Need to drown them ducks.
Josh
Expert

MSDOG wrote:
Damn, S. Alabama gettin' their arse handed to them. I hope they fight back and win. Vols looked a little sluggish but pulled away at the end. Waiting till 6:25 for my DOGS. Need to drown them ducks.

What did you eat for lunch?
MSDOG
Expert

Squint eyed food at the local squint eyed place. Just poured me up my 1st vodka and diet Mtn. Dew getting ready for the basketball game. For you vodka drinkers, try Ciroc. Made with grapes. Good stuff.