The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

What is/was for for lunch???

This is the place to post - Non ski-related chit chat, G rated

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean!)
skioutsider13
Expert

skioutsider13 wrote:
GO UM

well good game with mcclinton shooting lights out in the 2nd half. We have a tough game against Texas, Sunday. (I just Happy i am talking about UM basketball in late March.

I ate 2 double dollar cheeseburgers from MCD'S while on the road going back home for week.
Josh
Expert

Zaxby's house zalad with honey mustard...waiting on it now.
Zeus
Expert

Screw Zaxbys... I feel that a wing/ chicken place should give you ranch or a blue cheese, not make you buy it. If you want extras, sure, but the first one? Should be part of your meal.

Oh, and Ramen Noodles. Yay.
jbc28
Expert

Zeus wrote:
Screw Zaxbys... I feel that a wing/ chicken place should give you ranch or a blue cheese, not make you buy it. If you want extras, sure, but the first one? Should be part of your meal.

True, but one cannot deny the greatness that is the Zaxby's grilled chicken ceaser salad. They do give you 2 salad dressing, though....go figure.
Josh
Expert

jbc28 wrote:

Zeus wrote:

True, but one cannot deny the greatness that is the Zaxby's grilled chicken ceaser salad. They do give you 2 salad dressing, though....go figure.

I like the house, i mix it up between grilled and crispy, today I went with crsipy!
skioutsider13
Expert

Quad Stacker from the BK Lounge
Josh
Expert

bump
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

had a chicken Caesar salad and a coke.

BUUUUUUUURP.....
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger