The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
skiing rules
Expert

yea, i like seeing the utah pics because ill be out there very soon and i wanna know what im in for
jamsandwich
Expert

the classic headiness battle has now reached skinc.

the main reason i liked this board so much is because no one ever bragged or made disparaging comments about other people every 5 minutes. Sadly, phantasytour, an old favorite board of mine (music) turned into this popularity contest that went against everything i liked about the site.

so please, stop arguing. if the utah people want to post pics, let them post pics.

and also, if the non utah people dont want to see them in their threads, respect that
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

keep on posting pics guys..... :D
MOTOMAN01
Beginner

The pics are great ....... more pics!

8)
outdoor wood
Intermediate

Karma for everyone...

Going in for lunch at solitude sunday...video...approx 850kb...

http://media.putfile.com/lunchrun44
Joel_Maners
Beginner

Serenity Now...

Serenity Now...

:|
KevinS
Beginner

Andy, I agree that ALOT or threads are being hijacked with the western stuff but you could have worded your complaint a little less agressively.

I looked forward to seeing pictures from out there but I have seen them now so I will also cast my vote for a few less hijacks. I would have loved to go out there too but I couldn't make it happen.

If any of you see a guy at Sugar this weekend with a blue/black jacked and the oldest skis that you have seen in use all season, say hello or throw a snowball at whoever I am skiing with. Will be skiing all day Saturday and most likely some on Sunday.

back on topic,

Andy, does it look like there is any hope for top-gun this season? Considering doing the late-hawk Friday night.
KevinS
Beginner

I will settle for top-ten then.
hnhbaxter
Expert
Tagline: Old School Hall Monitor

GreshamB wrote:
You're not on my bad side. The only person that holds that title is tehbigcheese. I get amped up about any trip....

If memory serves me I tried to ease you back a little concerning your "descriptions" of teh cheese(something about smelly balls). I officially am coming correct and thanking you for your efforts "lord HTT". Backing off was def not the answer.
If you want big air out of me, pull my finger
andyroo186
Beginner

kevins yea i would say maybe check out hawksnest friday night and yea i would say there is definitely hope for top gun this season, because they were making snow on it like crazy when i was there and it looked like it already had a decent base on it. I don't know if it will be open Friday, but I would say it's possible.