The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
easyrider
Beginner

TNken,

This should help build the anticipation for your Whistler trip.

Black Tusk and Whistler Backcountry (can be reached off of Peak Lift)

Flute Bowl to the Right

Blue Line on Blackcomb into Dakine

Blue Line into Dakine - Zoom

Howe Sound - On the Drive
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

brings back awesome memories of my Feb 2002 trip to Whistler--may go back next year--too bad I didn't have a dig camera at the time and I can't find my 35mm pics after our move (new house) last summer.
admin

easyrider, those pics are great! We just got back from Whistler on SAT and it was the typical gray and cloudiness of the west coast all week. I wish our pics could show how awesome it is out there!
TNKen
Intermediate

WOW!!! :shock:

I hadn't realized it was two weeks, I'm ready.

Our friend in Vancouver has been hitting Whistler every weekend, and they have been getting pounded. I got the fat skis out yesterday, and hope I get to use them out there.

We're talking about doing an avalanch class so we can write the trip off (the second ski patrol benefit). Afterwards, I think we can hit the back bowls.

I'M STOKED.

Ken