The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
n_alabamaskier
Advanced

it's about time
bamapilot
Expert

I'm ready for winter to finally return. I think we all ready for winter to return for a nice long cold spell, not this one day at a time crap.

I'm dancing my dance, hoping for snow.
afrobigfoot
Expert

Man, not to burst any ones bubble, but Brad has been gone this entire winter after the first few "storms" back in december. Seems fishy to me.

Im not going to believe any weather man till i see the snow falling with my own eyes.

I dont mean to sound so pestimistic, but yeah....
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

SkiCop wrote:
Time for everybody to do their snow dance.

Dont it already. Got Goose bumps after so it worked! gonna snow in ncarolina
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
nicski
Beginner

YeeHA I am laying out of school on Monday to ski......Is that bad that I am the teacher? :oops:
ski11
Intermediate

nicski wrote:
YeeHA I am laying out of school on Monday to ski......Is that bad that I am the teacher? :oops:

One of my teachers tells us when he's going skiing and that he won't be here the next day.

Sweeet weather.
wxbrad
Beginner

afrobigfoot wrote:
Man, not to burst any ones bubble, but Brad has been gone this entire winter after the first few "storms" back in december. Seems fishy to me.

Im not going to believe any weather man till i see the snow falling with my own eyes.

I dont mean to sound so pestimistic, but yeah....

Been gone since Decmber cause January was a compplete dud! Now that things are cranking up here I am! :-)

I mean what did you want me to say during January it was windy and rainy, not excatly great skiing weather eh?

Brad
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

wxbrad wrote:

afrobigfoot wrote:

I mean what did you want me to say during January it was windy and rainy, not excatly great skiing weather eh?

Brad

Chan 6 theme song plays as Brad does Jan 15th weather

There is a crappy weather weather pattern in place and a pissy front moving in from the south. Sounds like skiing to me!
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert

I'm thinking, I'm thinking.
g8erhater
Advanced

waynecash wrote:
Think snow and it will come......

Think snow and it will come