The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
Fresh Pow-Pow
Beginner

Here are a few more pics. I have some short videos and have successfully downloaded one on putfile.com. Hopefully I can get the other ones up soon and attach a link.

Here is a world famous Cantina Mucho Grande margarita, at least in my book it is. Had several of these during my stay.

Here are the steps at Rendevous to give a perspective of how much snow is at mid-mountain.

Yes ski-bunnies exist and fortunately this one was trained to pose for a picture.

Brad taking the unwanted face shot!

This is a wind lip going into Hot Cakes that we hiked up on and skied down. It kind of looks like I am tele skiing.

Broadway trees were sweet! Kind of a local secret stash but the occasional tourist makes it back here. Personally one of my favorite tree runs at the Boat.

First day of skiing, Thursday Feb 2nd I broke out the B3s and let my friend try out the FOILs. It was a great day for the B3s but man were my legs tired at the end of the day.