The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
SkiCop
Expert

What you gonna be driving? Wayne will be in a Camry? with ski stickers on the back and I will be in either a blue Tahoe or a white 4Runner.
jbc28
Expert

I will be in a grey/brownish Explorer with an Etowah county "31" tag.
NCBoarder22
Beginner

I too will be there. I have to start working around 5ish so after I get off my golf course job I may go up early and make a few runs. Some fresh pow would def be nice............either way it will be a good day
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Just waxed it eeehhh?
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
SkiCop
Expert

Sorry Wayne. I don't drink, especially when the wife is around. :wink:
SkiCop
Expert

Where is that community building Wayne?
skiing rules
Expert

ill pretty much positively be there next saturday or sunday, not this super bowl weekend though, sorry
skiing rules
Expert

i should be able to make the nc summit
SKISC
Expert

I am still planning on being there. I wil be in a 2003 black F-250 four door truck. Probably won't be ble to do much until I get the kid in the ski school. I am up for a beer ot four. Maybe 5.