The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Converse on all ski and snowboard subjects - All things skiing, snowboarding, Q&A, gear, etc.

Please attempt to keep all comments within this forum related to skiing or snowboarding related content.

Profanity and Comments STRONGLY Monitored and enforced. (Keep it Clean! G-Rated)
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Supposed to be great. Im going to ski Sugar and since the kids are out for the day, I guess ill take em too.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
jamsandwich
Expert

snow fool, we dont do rain here.
nicski
Beginner

Skippin work! and free skiing will be at Beech :D
ski11
Intermediate

I could have had monday off but I kept my cool and did not get into a fight today at school.
jamsandwich
Expert

ski11 wrote:
I could have had monday off but I kept my cool and did not get into a fight today at school.

the rhyming threw me off, what do you mean?
ski11
Intermediate

jamsandwich wrote:

ski11 wrote:

the rhyming threw me off, what do you mean?

Didn't mean to rhyme. I almost lost my temper and if I did I would have gotten into a fight and would have been suspened monday from school.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

This sucks, Not gonna rain in Raleigh. Gotta work Tommorow & pay for The summit andthen Utah in 20 days. Just loaded the van with My wife and kids to ski Sugar, Tom. W/O ME! The Summit Better be worth it.

There will Def be a thumper at Sugar Monday.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

i MIGHT BE AT SUGAR TOMORROW.....
snowbird
Advanced

gresh so did i, and look what i was rewarded with.

dang it jackson hole is da bomb. i like it as much as snowbird now. no que4stions about it. snowbird and jackson hole are the 2 best resorts ever.

i should change my name to snowhole, but im keeping it the same. still love snowbird, and jackson hole is right ther ewith it.

now that ive been there on a powde rdya

one last memory of teh sumit before bed.

hiking to the face of the summit at solitude. hearing over the radio go bird go before we cant see you. mark still making a path through the chute, and then coming down to see me at the bottom. bird ripped it liek none other so dave could see him go down. dave loved it. smooth powder turns all the way to the bottom.

a memory that will alst a lifetime.

priceless
Mellow Yellow
Advanced

so bird... are you goin' anywhere 2morrow?