The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

New to forum

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
liquidcowboy
Beginner

Hey everyone. Been lurking around the forum for a little bit and finally signed up. I'm an avid snowboarder trapped in South Florida. I try to get out on the slopes several times each season. Looking forward to spending more time on this site and getting to know everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Castiel
Beginner

Welcome to the forum glad you decided to join us.
17/18 Skiing Days: Beech 1, Cat 1, Wolf 1, App 1
L Bear
Beginner

liquidcowboy wrote:Hey everyone. Been lurking around the forum for a little bit and finally signed up. I'm an avid snowboarder trapped in South Florida. I try to get out on the slopes several times each season. Looking forward to spending more time on this site and getting to know everyone.

We welcome you. Please, elaborate your username.
beeesmitty
Beginner
Tagline: I heard you know Bofa

Welcome
liquidcowboy
Beginner

L Bear wrote:
liquidcowboy wrote:Hey everyone. Been lurking around the forum for a little bit and finally signed up. I'm an avid snowboarder trapped in South Florida. I try to get out on the slopes several times each season. Looking forward to spending more time on this site and getting to know everyone.

We welcome you. Please, elaborate your username.
This is a common question on every forum I join lol

Long story short, in high school I had some friends that were into horses and all that stuff, but I was into snowboarding, surfing, scuba diving, and pretty much any other type of water activity so they said I was a liquidcowboy. Thought it was a cool nickname so I used it as my screen name ever since.

spydeeTJB
Intermediate

Welcome! What mountains do you typically ride?
liquidcowboy
Beginner

spydeeTJB wrote:Welcome! What mountains do you typically ride?
I usually ride Tahoe as that's my favorite area. Boreal, Sugar Bowl, and Heavenly.

Occasionally will do a trip to Colorado (Winter Park) or Vermont (Stowe and Smuggs) if Tahoe is not doing so great with snow.