The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

OK all you new lurkers Join in!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@GrizzlyEnton 273136 wrote:join and get banned immediately will be the best waste of 2 minutes since you last got rick rolled.

Gibbled.

I can go ahead and do that for you if you'd like. I doubt anyone would miss a troll.
WOOOOOO!

MSDOG
Expert

RMack said 'log'. Not in the sense that you thought he said he had a log. Good golly, have a great season.
jamsandwich
Expert

@theKENDOG 273144 wrote:I can go ahead and do that for you if you'd like. I doubt anyone would miss a troll.

objection! trolls stick together
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

He's just gotta go down to the LCBO and get gibbled.
jamsandwich
Expert

GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

gotta go pick up a 6'er of LaBatt's none of that Molson cabbage.
RMacSki
Advanced

@MSDOG 273146 wrote:RMack said 'log'. Not in the sense that you thought he said he had a log. Good golly, have a great season.

I'm trying real hard, but I can't even find a way to make that into something else... :rolleyes:
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.