The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Hello everybody i'm new!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

admin

@P Ness 270260 wrote:Wanna hange out?

I mostly stay inside my area but if you come up to Virginia from Sarasota or Pensacola or Boca Raton whatever you can Hang Out all you want! Something about you tells me we would get a long!
RMacSki
Advanced

@P Ness 270260 wrote:Wanna hange out?

@va gina 270270 wrote:I mostly stay inside my area but if you come up to Virginia from Sarasota or Pensacola or Boca Raton whatever you can Hang Out all you want! Something about you tells me we would get a long!

Quote/Post OTY
2014-2015 Days On: Like a billion already.
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

Something smells fishy
admin

Saty away from my women
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

she's showin she's grown and the policy to just start jeebin.
ImAnAlias
Beginner

I am Also new how about some carving?
yardsale
Expert

Gina baby where'd you go?
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
ImAnAlias
Beginner

Why was my name changed? i Only dig the great fall lines in the southeast to snowskiboard.