The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

New to the "board" - not new to the board

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
SnowSun
Beginner

Hey... a guy I know has been telling me to get on this message board for a few years. I'm finally doing that now.

Started snowboarding in 1996 - got a full setup but just went a few times each season. Really started getting into it in 2005... and then even more each year since. My wife and I usually snowboard at App and like it there.

Can't wait for snow.
davidski
Expert

You'll have to continue past App and come to one of the summits at Beech this year -- it's worth the drive
SnowSun
Beginner

Yeah, I might do that with Xan once or twice. Already got passes for App, so that's where I'll be most of the time.
mmmtaters
Advanced

@SnowSun 249298 wrote:Yeah, I might do that with Xan once or twice. Already got passes for App, so that's where I'll be most of the time.

Who is this? Xan is the homey...
jamsandwich
Expert

pass the xan....ax

uh whoops
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

@jamsandwich 249392 wrote:pass the xan....ax

uh whoops

^^ thats a good homey to have ;)
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!