The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Just another newbie

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
jenshag
Beginner

Hi all,

Let me quick introduce myself:

Things that i like: Rock :>), R&B, dogs, sports,sincere people,my wife...

Things i dislike: Salsa and all that latin music (tangos, etc), people with bad attitude, liers and lawers, my mother in law (ok, it´s only a joke :rolleyes: )

Well, the other stuff i´ll undiscover bit by bit ;)

CU.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Welcome aboard Bo! Post up whatever you have to offer this season. Look around, this site has grown alot over the last few seasons.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

@jenshag 247861 wrote:Hi all,

Let me quick introduce myself:

Things that i like: Rock :>), R&B, dogs, sports,sincere people,my wife...

Things i dislike: Salsa and all that latin music (tangos, etc), people with bad attitude, liers and lawers, my mother in law (ok, it´s only a joke :rolleyes: )

Well, the other stuff i´ll undiscover bit by bit ;)

CU.

Welcome, dude! If you stick around you will find much to love about "us" All you really need is an open mind and damn good sense of humor. On that note... Salsa is goes great with chips! And I dont care much for dogs, R&B(the new stuf, love the oldies though), or sports (the non Extreme- type) And possibly your mother in law :p. However, I love chickens! RIP J-romey
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Zone Driven
Expert

Welcome
yardsale
Expert

cant tell if spam.

if not, enjoy your stay
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

It's awesome how many new people continually join this board.
WOOOOOO!

Bronco
Expert

@yardsale 247895 wrote:cant tell if spam.

if not, enjoy your stay

This.
SKISC
Expert

So, is Jen short for Jennifer? If so do you really like to shag? Just asking, you did not give much info.
yardsale
Expert

@SKISC 247900 wrote:So, is Jen short for Jennifer? If so do you really like to shag? Just asking, you did not give much info.

well if her name is jennifer and she has a wife, hurry up and lock the thread before msdog finds out
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

@yardsale 247901 wrote:well if her name is jennifer and she has a wife, hurry up and lock the thread before msdog finds out

HAHA :D
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!