Just another newbie

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
jenshag
Beginner
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 am
Contact:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Hi all,

Let me quick introduce myself:

Things that i like: Rock :>), R&B, dogs, sports,sincere people,my wife...

Things i dislike: Salsa and all that latin music (tangos, etc), people with bad attitude, liers and lawers, my mother in law (ok, it´s only a joke :rolleyes: )

Well, the other stuff i´ll undiscover bit by bit ;)

CU.
User avatar
2slikstix
Expert
Posts: 6188
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:37 pm
Tagline: Tree Whore

Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 pm

Welcome aboard Bo! Post up whatever you have to offer this season. Look around, this site has grown alot over the last few seasons.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
User avatar
Dracan6
Expert
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 pm
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!
Been thanked: 1 time

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:25 pm

@jenshag 247861 wrote:Hi all,

Let me quick introduce myself:

Things that i like: Rock :>), R&B, dogs, sports,sincere people,my wife...

Things i dislike: Salsa and all that latin music (tangos, etc), people with bad attitude, liers and lawers, my mother in law (ok, it´s only a joke :rolleyes: )

Well, the other stuff i´ll undiscover bit by bit ;)

CU.

Welcome, dude! If you stick around you will find much to love about "us" All you really need is an open mind and damn good sense of humor. On that note... Salsa is goes great with chips! And I dont care much for dogs, R&B(the new stuf, love the oldies though), or sports (the non Extreme- type) And possibly your mother in law :p. However, I love chickens! RIP J-romey
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Zone Driven
Expert
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:11 am
Contact:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Welcome
User avatar
yardsale
Expert
Posts: 3190
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Contact:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:19 pm

cant tell if spam.



if not, enjoy your stay
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
theKENDOG
Expert
Posts: 2414
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:43 pm
Tagline: WOOO!!!
Location: Huntersville, NC
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:23 pm

It's awesome how many new people continually join this board.
WOOOOOO!

Image
Bronco
Expert
Posts: 4022
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 pm

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:33 pm

@yardsale 247895 wrote:cant tell if spam.



if not, enjoy your stay



This.
SKISC
Expert
Posts: 9232
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:26 pm

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 pm

So, is Jen short for Jennifer? If so do you really like to shag? Just asking, you did not give much info.
User avatar
yardsale
Expert
Posts: 3190
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:34 pm
Contact:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm

@SKISC 247900 wrote:So, is Jen short for Jennifer? If so do you really like to shag? Just asking, you did not give much info.



well if her name is jennifer and she has a wife, hurry up and lock the thread before msdog finds out
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
User avatar
Dracan6
Expert
Posts: 2009
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:18 pm
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!
Been thanked: 1 time

Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:43 am

@yardsale 247901 wrote:well if her name is jennifer and she has a wife, hurry up and lock the thread before msdog finds out

HAHA :D
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Post Reply