The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Let's Get It Started...

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
SkiCop
Expert

If you are a new member, please make your first post in this forum to introduce yourself. This will give existing members a chance to welcome you properly and assist you with any questions you may have about the messageboard or SkiNC/SkiSoutheast in general. I'd like to be the first to welcome you and we from SkiSoutheast hope to see you on the slopes soon.
marzski
Advanced

Some things folks are usually curious about . . . what state are you in? Where have you skied before, whether in the SE or elsewhere? Skier or boarder? If you bring kids, what age(s)?

Looking forward to meeting new folks who love it when there is snow in the air or on the ground.

By the way, I'm near Raleigh, NC. Ski as much as possible with my 10yo daughter. But will go without her too. :)
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.
Tman
Beginner

Awesome! Thank you!
Superorb
Advanced

If you're a new member, please fill out your profile so we know where you live (city, state please).
angel
Advanced

@GreshamB 235156 wrote:x-post to Telenunz' thread

TeleNUN???? Now there's an interesting concept....
skipink
Expert

Our newest member is Chef Jeff. I hope you can cook something other than turkey!
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
angel
Advanced

^ Is that a country song?
Skiwryter
Beginner

Is he talking turkey or cooking turkey?
randyf

Hey guys, Awesome site. Very informative. Skiing for four years. 41 years old, married with two boys, 20 and 14. Truck driver for Averitt. Headed to Beech Sunday afternoon, then Sugar on Monday with 21 church kids.
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

If you'll be my bodyguard,

I can be your long lost pal!

I can call you Betty,

And Betty, when you call me,

You can call me Al!
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!