The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Checking in from Orlando

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
Superorb
Advanced

@kdawg 235234 wrote:I am a transplant from Florida to. Grew up in the hood with Dreamin for the most part. Now I reside in South Carolina and love it. Orlando just isn't what it use to be!

I recommend a trip to South Florida if you really like to MTB, Markham Park and Oleta were great for flatland.

Same here. Grew up in SoFL and went to FSU. Moved to NC and planning to move to Denver after the wedding this summer :)
lugnutz78
Beginner

@Superorb 235238 wrote:Same here. Grew up in SoFL and went to FSU. Moved to NC and planning to move to Denver after the wedding this summer :)

go gators!! LOL
angel
Advanced

Welcome!!! Don't be surprised if you find yourself addicted to this board! Lots of fun and good info around here...

Surely you can get your daughter on skis or a board...there teenagers; they'll try anything...right???:)