The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Hello!

Introduce yourself to the masses and join in on the fun!
winter
Beginner

@marzski 266748 wrote:Welcome! I'm in Cary but DD and I ski mainly in Virginia. When are you planning on going to Beech again?

We're planning on going out to Beech every weekend in January and the first half of February -- We've got an 8 day trip out to Whistler/Blackcomb President's week and want to be ready for it!
marzski
Advanced

@winter 266846 wrote:We're planning on going out to Beech every weekend in January and the first half of February -- We've got an 8 day trip out to Whistler/Blackcomb President's week and want to be ready for it!

Certainly looks like you'll have more snow to play on after this week. :-)

I'm headed to Big Sky MT in early Feb. Just me, not DD. I get a day to warm up at Bridger before joining friends at the big mountain. DD gets to ski out west in early April on our annual get together with friends at Alta Lodge.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.
marzski
Advanced

@skipink 266757 wrote:Hey Marzski! We were just wondering where you have been!

Hey SkiPink!

Been busy with a volunteer effort Nov-Dec. Plus the lack of snow meant it wasn't really worth driving anywhere to ski in early Dec. Guess I should put up the pics I took at Mnut the week before Christmas. We only skied a couple days.
2023-24: Wolf Creek in Dec, Massanutten in Jan, Feb; GT, Big Sky; Crested Butte; Alta/Snowbird in April.