The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Sky Valley - Dillard, Georgia

This is the place to share your stories or knowledge about ski areas that used to operate and are now lost or closed in Georgia.
LakesideChutes
Beginner

[attach]1858[/attach

The Chair lift was interesting as it had two speeds, on and off! Great vibe for such a small hill and we had a great Patrol group! Great place for the kids to get started - Good Times and Good Memories!
LakesideChutes
Beginner

[attach]1857[/attach]

[attach]1858[/attach]
swamphox
Expert

@LakesideChutes 245800 wrote:[attach]1858[/attach

The Chair lift was interesting as it had two speeds, on and off! Great vibe for such a small hill and we had a great Patrol group! Great place for the kids to get started - Good Times and Good Memories!

Ever work with Josh Golden?
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3
LakesideChutes
Beginner

I was on Patrol there from 98-04
LakesideChutes
Beginner

Yes, I remember Josh
swamphox
Expert

@LakesideChutes 247132 wrote:Yes, I remember Josh

He was on my crew when I first came out of Rookie school. He's a lieutenant now....
Live slow, die whenever.....

Days on Snow 22-23
Cat 5
app 1
sugar 1
ober 1
winterplace 2
Homewood 3