The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Comments on these lost ski resorts...

Discuss closed and lost ski areas! This portion of the messageboard was implemented so that those who have skied or played at any of the closed ski areas can share their experiences and discuss "old times". Understand that the content shared may not be 100% accurate.
adm1n
Intermediate

Thanks first to those who assisted with the information that we've provided here. I had my doubts as to how much of an interest this section would generate and it's pretty cool to see that (14) people are viewing this new content this AM.

Do us a favor and keep comments that are not information or experience specific to the closed ski areas themselves to this portion of the Lost Ski Areas Forum. Let's try to keep the comments that are on the named ski areas themselves more information based. It will be interesting to watch this section grow a bit.

I was speaking with local ski area historian Randy Johnson a few weeks ago and he has a lot of input about this subect and we'll share that content with you as we can.

Thanks
KatiHahnA

You know employed people are happier than unemployed ones and better-off people than poor ones. That's amazing!

big bang theory season 4 dvd

true blood season 4 dvd