The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Day before Thanksgiving?

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
tyrell
Beginner

I'm contemplating taking my boys up to App or Sugar this Wednesday for some lessons in preparation for our trip to Canaan / Timberline later. I'm a little worried that the warm temps today and tomorrow might leave it icy on Wednesday. One of my boys went for a couple days last year, and the other has never been; I don't want to set them up for a bad day.

I don't know enough about temperature effects on snow conditions - in the past it's just been me, so I've just gone on a spur-of-the-moment type thing when conditions look favorable.

Any thoughts?
I want more life...
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Boo app boo the park rats that will be flooding the place as they have the day off and mom wants them out the house. I predict long lines and packed obstical corse runs
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

tyrell wrote:I'm contemplating taking my boys up to App or Sugar this Wednesday for some lessons in preparation for our trip to Canaan / Timberline later. I'm a little worried that the warm temps today and tomorrow might leave it icy on Wednesday. One of my boys went for a couple days last year, and the other has never been; I don't want to set them up for a bad day.

I don't know enough about temperature effects on snow conditions - in the past it's just been me, so I've just gone on a spur-of-the-moment type thing when conditions look favorable.

Any thoughts?
It's going to be snowing Wednesday at Sugar. I honestly wouldn't choose Wednesday as a day for some lessons. It's going to be rough out.
WOOOOOO!

tyrell
Beginner

Thanks! Maybe we'll shoot for Friday. We don't do Black Friday anyway.
I want more life...
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

tyrell wrote:Thanks! Maybe we'll shoot for Friday. We don't do Black Friday anyway.
Much better call.
WOOOOOO!

jamsandwich
Expert

boo on those jeeb hittin non gs carvin hoodlum skipperedoos in the obstical kourse!