The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

what we all hope to see

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
davidski
Expert

I have to say it's been a refreshing few days for me. Granted some people do still post here, I sense them making their way through the cobwebs and dust, distant voyagers with dim and blessedly fading lamps. But mostly I've found I have been free to post my notions with a happy minimum of interaction; in general that lack of interaction is something I find refreshing here--- it leaves the field open to ME... and that's important to me.

I think now would be a good time for the administrators, the moderators, and all my other lackeys to accept my considerations for improvements this season.

First I would suggest a live cam mounted to the rear driver side wheel of my van -- while this may be dizzying at first to the uninitiated it will provide crucial real time input as to where I am. If you are not also there, then you are f***ing up

I would also say that a sponsored Kick starter page, dedicated to funding my adventures, and permanently linked on front-page side bar of Skisoutheast; would bring a lot of WOW! to that otherwise shabby real estate.

These are thoughts, preliminaries if you will, I'll be in touch
jamsandwich
Expert

jerry had a nasty heroin problem but hey! who cares right?
teledave
Expert

Jerry was a race car driver.
Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
jamsandwich
Expert

drove so god damn fast
OldSchool
Intermediate
Tagline: ......................I Love Cold, Rain and Snow!

Its going to SNOW! this WEEKEND! Because I am going SKIING!
"Like Tater tots in the broiler"........ sometimes they smoke

Hey Bo! Hamme one dem beers!...