The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Massanutten Cam on Weather Channel

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

The Massanutten Cam looks awesome! There's several inches up there. You guys should check it out. Snow looks awesome when it's falling on it. Also, the night vision is pretty cool. Anyways, the Weather Channel is using it on air today. They contacted me asking if they could use it. Pretty cool stuff. Look for it on there throughout the day.
WOOOOOO!

Tmiller72
Expert

"Stream not found"

Crashed?
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
Bronco
Expert

It was working a couple of minutes ago.:confused: I'm getting the same error as well, now.
theKENDOG
Expert

Crap, the camera itself is not on right now. It's something on Massanutten's end not ours. I can't log into it.

EDIT: Their facebook says they were having power issues this morning. I bet they're messing with the lines right now.
WOOOOOO!

Bronco
Expert

@theKENDOG 255804 wrote:Crap, the camera itself is not on right now. It's something on Massanutten's end not ours. I can't log into it.

EDIT: Their facebook says they were having power issues this morning. I bet they're messing with the lines right now.

That, or because of the heavy wet snow they lost power which is very possible.
theKENDOG
Expert

It's working again.
WOOOOOO!

GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

the truck hasn't moved in 2 hours
mobile boarder
Intermediate

Lookin good tonight
Days on snow (tbd)