The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Preferred Weather Sites

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
SkiCop
Expert

They work in compatibility view on my three work computers and one at home that are on Vista.
jamsandwich
Expert

People still use internet explorer?
GrizzlyEnton
Advanced

what the hell is internet explorer?
theKENDOG
Expert
Tagline: WOOO!!!

@SkiCop 263336 wrote:They work in compatibility view on my three work computers and one at home that are on Vista.

I'm on IE9 right now, not in compatibility view, and they are working fine for me. I've tried it on IE8 and IE7 as well and the same thing happens.
WOOOOOO!

theKENDOG
Expert

@SkiCop 263336 wrote:They work in compatibility view on my three work computers and one at home that are on Vista.

Hey which cams are you talking about? I thought you meant the new ones but I think you meant the old new ones (Banner Elk Live, Snowshoe Live, Ober Live, etc.). If so, I figured out what the problem was. IE9 has a bug with flash player, because IE sucks basically, so I added a line of code into the page. Check out the Ober cam and let me know if that fixed the problem.
WOOOOOO!

Bronco
Expert

@theKENDOG 263549 wrote:Blah, blah, blah, blah. IE9 has a bug with flash player, because IE sucks basically,. Blah, blah, blah, blah.

Fixed for you, Kenny. ;)
theKENDOG
Expert

@Bronco 263699 wrote:Fixed for you, Kenny. ;)

Haha I'm just saying man, Chrome is the way to go nowadays. I'll try and look at all the pages tomorrow though SkiCop. It's a single line of code I have to add in there to each page and I think it will work once I do that.
WOOOOOO!

SkiCop
Expert

It was the Ober cam. It didn't cause me any particular discomfort, but other, less skilled browsers of the interwebs might have been baffled.
SkiCop
Expert

Google Chrome sucks so bad that my forward/back mouse buttons STILL don't work. I use Logitech mice because they DON'T suck.