The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

why is the admin fixated?

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
dreamnofpow
Expert

^so many IPs so little time :)
Cutback
Beginner

@jamsandwich 231456 wrote:i only go to ray's for one thing: his corner of 321 and 105 webcams.

cutback = ray? or rays partner?

epic fail, jam....just a curious reader.

why does one have to be a "partner" of ray to point out something so obvious?

does that make you, jam, admin? or admin's partner?
yardsale
Expert

watch out, last guy to try and call out admin got banned
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
yardsale
Expert

also i've never really noticed this "fixation" but that might just be me
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
EastCoaster
Expert

@jbc28 231448 wrote:I would demand a full refund....err wait...

Pretty much. It's not like adm1n has to pay an accuracy dividend to the shareholders.

It's his site. He can feature who he wants, whether or not they be the most accurate guys, or just the guys that he's friends with. If you would like to start your own site to take on adm1n with more accurate weather forecasting, knock yourself out.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Also u can always PM him instead of calling out.
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
jamsandwich
Expert

@Cutback 231462 wrote:epic fail,

annnnnnnd didnt read
Cutback
Beginner

"He can feature who he wants, whether or not they be the most accurate guys, or just the guys that he's friends with."

Of course he can...seems to be the MO in many ways for the site. Not only in weather, but in reporting and promotion. Nothing wrong at all, but does taint somewhat the claimed "independent" nature of the site.
MSDOG
Expert

Cut, it would not be any different than you favoring your partner, broke.
jamsandwich
Expert

thanks for sharing!