The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

why is the admin fixated?

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
Cutback
Beginner

Just want to make sure I understand...

First, you compare your "shots" at Ray to Letterman/Leno? Really? OK....how bout some examples of Ray's shots at you or your website. I'm sure that you have saved them somewhere.

Second, after reading your "explanation" of why you feel the need to call out Ray, it seems less to do with his forecasts. It seems more to do with a one-sided cat fight...one in which you feel challenged by Ray for visitors, hits, whatever, so you are using your pulpit to flex your "internet" muscles. Certainly your right, but at least be honest about your insecurity.

Third, you are concerned with Ray "pumping" himself, and his website up? Really? You spend most of your time talking about how important your site is, yet you whine about someone else "pumping" themselve up???? wow.

Finally, I find it amusing that, weeks after I started this thread, you find a reason to call me out in your little blog about the weather. Let me guess, another Letterman/Leno reference for you???

Not only does your attempt at an explanation say a lot, so does the insecurity that made you bring this up weeks later. Certainly your right, but at least have the honesty to admit why this is so important to you.

Just sayin....must have hit a nerve.
Cutback
Beginner

LOL..that makes sense, then.

Your fixation is more about his number count than his forecast. Some kind of one sided, internet muscle, cat fight, huh?

Funny
MSDOG
Expert

Why is the cutback so fixated about the fixation of admin's fixation with Ray's?
Dracan6
Expert
Tagline: Ready, set, see ya'!

Dono.. fixation is so...Freudian.. We all know that psychoanalytic's... just dont make sense. It goes much deeper :cool:
17-18 Just a wk at Breck. "Got Oxegen?" Is real!
Cutback
Beginner

"Why is the cutback so fixated about the fixation of admin's fixation with Ray's?"

just asking a question, dog....not sure why that causes so many issues for you. thanks for asking, though.
MSDOG
Expert

I'm just fixated on the fact that you are so fixated with the fixation that admin has with the fixation with Ray's fixation on the weather fixation. Thanks for bringing up my fixation with your fixation though.