The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Can we get some freaking rain and warmer weather?

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
teledave
Expert

So I can go kayaking?

Just kidding, kind of.

Looks good for snowmaking temps the next week, although next weekend looks like warmer weather and rain. So ski this week, and boat next week.

Ski

Boat

and well if you don't like that then

Plans for 2015: To ski more than you
caderader
Intermediate

woah watch out threads like this might make Ullr mad and then he'd kill our "spring skiing"!
jamsandwich
Expert

its going to rain this saturday
Gunzy
Beginner

uuuuuggghhhh just in time for my first trip this season. I thought this cold spell was supposed to last through xmas?
caderader
Intermediate

it's only gonna sprinkle for a day and then go back to ridiculously cold. You'll still have a good trip, Ullr told me himself!
SteepNdeep
Intermediate

@Gunzy 228995 wrote:uuuuuggghhhh just in time for my first trip this season. I thought this cold spell was supposed to last through xmas?

I guess you missed the part where it's supposed to snow a foot or more in the mountains.
jamsandwich
Expert

oh yeah theres that too
skipanther
Advanced

@jamsandwich 228983 wrote:its going to rain this saturday

Quiet that word is verboten!
skipanther
Advanced

@teledave 228944 wrote:So I can go kayaking?

Just kidding, kind of.

Looks good for snowmaking temps the next week, although next weekend looks like warmer weather and rain. So ski this week, and boat next week.

Ski

Boat

and well if you don't like that then

Now that's hardcore!
Gunzy
Beginner

@SteepNdeep 229165 wrote:I guess you missed the part where it's supposed to snow a foot or more in the mountains.

I'm actually going this upcoming weekend (12/18). The snow they're getting now looks awesome!