The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Let's start a weather forum/thread

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
adm1n
Intermediate

@sts9shredder 222780 wrote:So i'm really not trying to be too critical here but i just couldnt help but notice the nice fluffy snow banner pic on the highcountryweather.com website, definitely isn't from anywhere on the east coast. Those trees and the density of them is not found east of the mississippi. There are a ton of gorgeous local snowy shots why not use one of them??

Here's where I can have some fun with "Shredder" and "Bopp" -

Take a look at www.HighCountryWeather.com

We've actually commented in prior posts the OLD website that you were commenting about the header - was more than eight years old. The NEW website JUST debuted at noon today. We're excited about it and welcome you guys to read more about what we're doing and what we have planned for that 3rd part of our marketing campaign for the 2010-2011 season.

Check out that thread shortly...

Mike
EastCoaster
Expert

@adm1n 223273 wrote:We've actually commented in prior posts the OLD website that you were commenting about the header - was more than eight years old. The NEW website JUST debuted at noon today. We're excited about it and welcome you guys to read more about what we're doing and what we have planned for that 3rd part of our marketing campaign for the 2010-2011 season.

Mike, I've been somewhat critical of your web designs in the past, but I've got to give credit where credit is due- this is BY FAR the best design work I've seen from your team to date. Clean, functional, easy to navigate, good colors and type work.
2slikstix
Expert
Tagline: Tree Whore

Very nice Loaded fast. Well organized. I see lots of places for Ads
"You mean there is Two of them??"
"it's about 10 very heavy inches. I can drive it but it sure will be slow"
admin

So i'm really not trying to be too critical here but i just couldnt help but notice the nice fluffy snow banner pic on the highcountryweather.com website, definitely isn't from anywhere on the east coast. Those trees and the density of them is not found east of the mississippi. There are a ton of gorgeous local snowy shots why not use one of them??

Cataract Surgery | Intraocular Lens Implant
Superorb
Advanced

@kush97 225591 wrote:So i'm really not trying to be too critical here but i just couldnt help but notice the nice fluffy snow banner pic on the highcountryweather.com website, definitely isn't from anywhere on the east coast. Those trees and the density of them is not found east of the mississippi. There are a ton of gorgeous local snowy shots why not use one of them??

Cataract Surgery | Intraocular Lens Implant

How many times is this EXACT statement going to be mentioned by someone with crappy advertisements in their post?
Zeus
Expert

F**k off and die spammer. :mad: