The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

Pattern Change Coming (hopefully)

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
skipanther
Advanced

@skipanther 265624 wrote:And to hear a majority of Charlotteans rejoicing this crappy weather adds insult to injury!Hopefully a Greenland block will take place in January and not let up til April resulting in abnormally cold temps!Would be nice to hear those Charlotteans cry about it being too cold!
skipanther
Advanced

No pattern change,season is pretty much a bust!
yardsale
Expert

@skipanther 269353 wrote:No pattern change,season is pretty much a bust!

Waahh
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
skipanther
Advanced

@yardsale 269355 wrote:WaahhYou probably like this warm Winter,joker!
yardsale
Expert

maybe i just read you wrong, but it seems every post you make is pessimistic and negative. as unseasonable as it's been i've still made it out about 6 days and enjoyed myself. i don't think you'd hear the kid who landed the double the other day say this winter was a bust. but i guess it is what you make it. if you tell yourself it's gonna be bad, it will be. cheer up buddy!
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
jamsandwich
Expert

Sunday should be pretty straight.
Tmiller72
Expert

Brad seems to think things are going to change.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... 5917140206
2019-20

Beech: 10
Snowshoe: 3
Alta: 2
Brighton: 1
Solitude: 1
Jackson Hole: 2
skipanther
Advanced

@yardsale 269374 wrote:maybe i just read you wrong, but it seems every post you make is pessimistic and negative. as unseasonable as it's been i've still made it out about 6 days and enjoyed myself. i don't think you'd hear the kid who landed the double the other day say this winter was a bust. but i guess it is what you make it. if you tell yourself it's gonna be bad, it will be. cheer up buddy!Yeah,I can be pessimistic at times and need to lighten up but I also say what's on my mind and I say it has been a wimpy Winter!I also have been working a lot this past month and have only 1 day on the slopes so far,I just need to get a few days in before they shut down for the season!
skipink
Expert

Be happy about having a job too though, this time 2 years ago you didn't. It's all relative.
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
skipanther
Advanced

Yeah Pink,I'm making a lot less $ but at least I have a job,thanks for letting me crash out @yer place @ the summit!