The End of an Era...We are Shutting Down the Messageboard

The messageboard is now in read-only mode and no new posts or topics can be created. We will leave the messageboard up for historical purposes, but you will not be able to make new posts or comment on existing ones.

We have started a Discord server and hope that you all will join us on there. Technology has changed over the years and maintaining the messageboard has become somewhat of a pain in the butt and Discord offers many features for users, the main one being a very polished mobile app.

We really hope you all will join us on Discord and think you will like the platform. Use the invite link below to join.

https://discord.gg/skisoutheast

So I'm coming to terms with the fact that its never gonna snow

This is the place to post your weather comments, photos, questions, maps and insight.
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Lol that's my phone.

bamapilot
Expert

At least your stocks are up too.
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

Yea. Portfolio could be better. But not gonna complain. The bill always get paid.
TannerP
Expert

January is gonna be warm as balls too. This is the nightmare season we get for having a couple good ones in a row.
bjc1981
Beginner

Regardless of the weather, I am not going to be able to ski much this season due to my wedding in April. For me at least, this is a good year to have a down year. That said, I would like to get at least a couple days in with decent coverage!
carvebeast
Advanced

@bjc1981 265641 wrote:Regardless of the weather, I am not going to be able to ski much this season due to my wedding in April. For me at least, this is a good year to have a down year. That said, I would like to get at least a couple days in with decent coverage!

what does a wedding in april have to do with skiing? unacceptable, get out there!
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

so anyone want to do a summit on the new ski and sail cruise ship.... they have snow... and girls in bikinis laying pool side... looks like a win win situation to me
skipink
Expert

Don't they have a clothing optional trip?
"Nothing changes if nothing changes."
MrClemsonKeri
Expert

^^ that sounds interesting...
DJHardCut
Beginner

@Joshua8200 264689 wrote:Was there a big storm before Christmas last year? I thought the "big" storm started Christmas day and continued through the day after Christmas.

This was the carnage a couple days after Christmas at a cabin we went to near Gatlinburg:

What I would give to be stuck in the snow right now.....instead of at work hot as hell in Atlanta!:rolleyes: